We are being called to a new mode of being human in the age of the Anthropocene. We are discovering our role within a vast evolving universe that gave birth to us and that orients and grounds us. We are seeking ways to nurture ourselves and the life community in an age of disruption and diminishment. Journey of the Universe narrates the epic story of the unfolding of the Universe, Earth, and humans over billions of years. Our discussion will explore this Emmy Award winning film, book, and conversation series that can inspire transformative and healing change for a flourishing future. Join TNS Host Michael Lerner in conversation with Yale Professor Mary Evelyn Tucker about the significance of our universe story in the environmental and social challenges of our times.
- Creators: Mary Evelyn Tucker, Michael Lerner
- Used by people who call the work: Story of the Universe
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Types: Video
- Link to Resource: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlU9-DE7j_o
- Copyright Determination: The person/organization that added this resource determined that it is a quote, a link to another website, or has "No Known Copyright Holders." Quotes and and links to other website do not require permission. If you are a creator of this resource and feel that your resource was improperly added, please directly notify the person/organization that added it. If your request is not answered to your satisfaction, please notify the Deep Time Journey Network editors.
- Person/organization that added resource: Jennifer Morgan
- Date Added: October 3, 2018