Simulations reveal that up to half the material in our galaxy arrived from smaller galactic neighbours, as a result of powerful supernova explosions.
- Creators: TheGuardian
- Used by people who call the work: Cosmic Evolution
- Types: Article, Other
- Keywords: Simulation
- Link to Resource: https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/jul/27/we-are-all-made-of-stars-half-our-bodies-atoms-formed-beyond-the-milky-way?CMP=share_btn_fb
- Copyright Determination: The person/organization that added this resource determined that it is a quote, a link to another website, or has "No Known Copyright Holders." Quotes and and links to other website do not require permission. If you are a creator of this resource and feel that your resource was improperly added, please directly notify the person/organization that added it. If your request is not answered to your satisfaction, please notify the Deep Time Journey Network editors.
- Person/organization that added resource: Jennifer Morgan
- Date Added: August 1, 2017